Double Glazed Windows Pre Purchase Checklist
Polyframe Double Glazed Windows and Doors are leading the Australian marketplace because of the quality and the guarantee that they are providing. We get many questions about our windows so before installing double glazed windows, architects, owners, builders and renovators should ask the following questions:
- Is the window resistant to atmospheric conditions and air pollution?
- Is the colour of the window material throughout?
- Is the window multi-chambered in design?
- Does the window have a multipoint locking system?
- Does the window incorporate a drainage system?
- Is the material the window is made from warm to the touch and a high thermal insulator?
- Is the window corrosion resistant and impervious to termites and other wood boring insects?
- Is the window easily fitted directly into the opening?
- Is the window maintenance free?
- Will the window swell, warp or rot?
If the answer is not “yes” to every question, except 10, then uPVC windows should be the choice for your new construction or renovation project. Is it time to replace the windows in your home? Polyframe offers the absolute highest quality replacement double glazed windows at the absolute greatest value! Find an equivalent quality uPVC product for less, within 7 days and we’ll match it.
Our Quality Customer Satisfaction Process
Should you decide to place an order, Polyframe’s supplier will carefully manufacture your products to your exact specification. We will arrange an installation date with you and then an expert team of fitters will install your improvements quickly and efficiently, and with the least possible inconvenience to you.
We ask you questions:
- Is this for a new construction?
- Are you replacing an existing window or door?
- What are you looking for?
- What have you seen elsewhere?
Bring us your ideas and sketches. If it’s doable, we can make it happen, and we’ll tell you up front how much it will cost.
When we install our double glazed windows and doors, all our work is guaranteed. If you choose to arrange your own installation, feel free to avail yourself of our expertise. We will also visit your construction site to get precise measurements so that you don’t have to worry later.
Every one of our products is bespoke. This means they are tailor-made especially for your home and because of this we cannot give you an approximate price online – it would be impossible to give you an accurate figure.